ACCT 505 Week 8 Final Exam (Version 2)
- (TCO A) Wages paid to the factory maintenance supervisor are considered an example of:
- (TCO A) Rent on a manufacturing plant is an element of:
- (TCO B) Evergreen Corp. has provided the following data:
- (TCO B) Garth Company sells a single product. If the selling price per unit and the variable expense per unit both increase by 10% and fixed expenses do not change, then:
- (TCO E) Rebel Company manufactures a single product and has the following cost structure: Variable……….
- (TCO F) Vagon Corporation has provided data concerning the company’s Manufacturing Overhead account for the month of September………was $76,000 and the total of the credits to the account was $86,000. Which of the following statements is true?
- (TCO G) The net present value (NPV) method of investment project analysis assumes that the project’s cash flows are reinvested at the:…………
- (TCO G) Logan Company is considering two projects, A and B. The following information has been gathered on these projects:……….Based on this information, which of the following statements is (are) true? I. Project A has the highest ranking according to the profitability index criterion. II. Project B has the highest ranking according to the net present value criterion.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
- (TCO B) Variable expenses for Alpha Company are 40% of sales. What are sales at the break-even point, assuming that fixed expenses total $150,000 per year:
- (TCO F) Elliott Company uses a predetermined overhead rate based on machine-hours to apply manufacturing overhead to jobs. The company manufactures tools to customer specifications.……….?
- (2.1) (TCO C) The following overhead data are for a department of a large company.
- (2.2) (TCO D) Mr. Earl Pearl, Accountant for Margie Knall, Inc. has prepared the following product….
- (2.3) (TCO E) Duif Company’s absorption costing income statement for the last year of operations…….
- (2.4) (TCO A) The following data (in thousands of dollars) have been taken from the accounting records of Karmana Corporation for the just completed year…….
- (3.1) (TCO F) Maverick Corporation uses the weighted-average method in its process costing system. Data concerning the first processing department for the most recent month are listed below: Work……….
- (3.2) (TCO F) Cavalerio Corporation uses the weighted-average method in its process costing system. This month, the beginning inventory in the first processing department consisted of 700 units. The costs and percentage completion of these units in beginning inventory were:
- (3.3) (TCO G) (Ignore income taxes in this problem.) Five years ago, the City of Paranoya spent $30,000 to purchase a computerized radar system called W.A.S.T.E. (Watching Aliens Sent To Earth). Recently,…….The manager assembled the following information to use in the decision regarding which system is more desirable: