ACCT 562 Week 1 Quiz Answers
- Question (TCO A) Successful operational auditors possess all the following attributes except:
- Question (TCO A) _____ and converting cash allows a business to survive.
- Question (TCO A) Operational review phases are conducted in the following order:
- Question (TCO A) The Three E’s of operational auditing include:
- Question (TCO F) Which of the following best describes the objective of a fraud examination?
- Question (TCO F) Which of the following is NOT one of the legs of the Fraud Triangle?
- Question (TCO F) Research in the Hollinger-Clark study suggests that the best way to deter employee theft is by:
- Question (TCO F) In the Fraud Tree, asset misappropriations are broken down into cash and non-cash schemes. Which of the following is NOT considered a misappropriation of cash?
- Question (TCO F) The customer service department at JNC, Inc. has been receiving phone calls from customers for whom there is no record. This is a red flag of what type of scheme?
- Question (TCO F) In one of the case studies in the textbook (page 49), Brian Lee, a top-notch plastic surgeon, collected payments from his patients without giving a cut to the clinic where he practiced. How was his fraud discovered?
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878