CMIS 141 Homework 3
Create a Java class named HeadPhone to represent a headphone set. The class contains: Three constants named LOW, MEDIUM and HIGH with values of 1, 2 and 3 to denote the headphone volume.
- A private int data field named volume that specifies the volume of the headphone. The default volume is MEDIUM.
- A private boolean data field named pluggedIn that specifies if the headphone is plugged in. The default value if false.
- A private String data field named manufacturer that specifies the name of the manufacturer of the headphones.
- A private Color data field named headPhoneColor that specifies the color of the headphones.
- getter and setter methods for all data fields.
- A no argument constructor that creates a default headphone.
- A method named toString() that returns a string describing the current field values of the headphones.
- A method named changeVolume(value) that changes the volume of the headphone to the value passed into the method
Create a TestHeadPhone class that constructs at least 3 HeadPhone objects. For each of the objects constructed, demonstrate the use of each of the methods. Be sure to use your IDE to accomplish this assignment.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Your deliverables include your Java files (.java) and a single word document. The Java files should be named appropriately for your applications. Your word document should include screen captures showing the successful compiling and running of each application, and a detailed description of the test plan for each application. The screen captures should document your successful use of the IDE. The test plan should include the input, expected output, actual output and if the test case passed or failed. Submit your files to the Homework 3 assignment area no later than the due date listed in the calendar.