DA106 Lab 2 – One More version – Screenshot Attached – Guaranteed A+
1. Design a new database in which to store all the objects related to the items for sale. Call the database Walburg Energy Alternatives.
2. Create an item table.
3. Create a vendor table. Be sure that the field size for the Vendor Code in the Item table is identical to the field size for the Vendor Code in the Vendor table.
4. Create a query for the Item table. Include the Item Number, Description, Cost, Selling Price, and Vendor Code in the query. Save the query as Item Query.
5. Open the Item Query and add a criterion to limit retrieval to those items supplied by Scryps Distributors. Save the query as Item-Scryps Query.
6. Create a simple form for the Item table. Use the name, Item, for the form.
7. Create a report for the Item table called Inventory Status Report. Include Item Number, Description, On Hand, and cost. Do not add any totals.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878