DBM405A Lab 6 –stored Procedure Hometeamscore And Awayteamscore And Event To Backup Db – Instant Delivery – Perfect Solution
1. Understand how to add, change, and delete records.
II. PARTS LIST
1. EDUPE Omnymbus Environment (https://devry.edupe.net:8300); and/or
2. MySQL (dev.mysql.com/downloads).
By now you have set up either the Omnymbus environment or the MySQL Server Community environment, or both. You may do the labs in this class on your own computer equipped with MySQL or you may use the MySQL environment hosted by the vendor Omnymbus. You may even use both.
Lab Procedure Continued (common to both environments)
1. Create a Store Procedure to update the HomeTeamScore and the AwayTeamScore for the current record every time the procedure is called.
2. Write a program to step through the “Season” table displaying each record and allowing the user to enter the final score for the game. Call your stored procedure from within the program updating the “Season” table.
3. Set up an event to back up your database at midnight every Friday night.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878