DeVry CIS 339 Week 1 iLab System Request
Scenario and Summary
You have been hired by the School of Prosperity (SoP) as a software architect to help the school plan, design, and implement a new online system called the Student Records System (SRS).
The Student Records System (SRS), described in the SRS Preliminary Planning Overview document, is the 7-week-long project that you will work on throughout this course. You will be developing UML models and documents for the planning, design, and implementation phases of SRS development.
In each week, you will be provided with the information you need to continue to develop your analysis and design UML models and documents for this project.
In this very first week, you will develop the System Request document that articulates the business needs and values of the SRS. The SoP school is excited about this project and allowed you to ask them five questions to clarify project issues for you about the SRS project. You are to include these five questions in your submitted System Request.
Complete the System Request Form for the SRS, including your five questions.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
STEP 1: Review Starting RSA on Citrix (not graded)
- Starting Rational Software Architect
STEP 2: Download and Complete the System Request Form
- Download theSRS – Preliminary Planning Overview and review it to prepare for your System Request Form.
- Download the system Request Template.
- Complete the System Request Form for the SRS based on your review of the SRS – Preliminary Planning Overview. See Figure 2-13 example in the text.
- As you create the System Request, generate and document at least five questions and specify who you think the best point of contact might be for each question.
- Explain your work and the decisions you made to arrive at your proposed solution.
STEP 3: Upload the Document to your Dropbox
- Save the System Request Form MS Word document with the file name CIS339_Lab1_YourName.