DeVry CIS 363A iLab 3 Create a Web Page Using CSS
A local recruiter wants you to make a Web page for his information technology staffing company. He wants a Web page that has informed recent graduates about careers as Web programmers and Web designers. Create a Web page that will give information about each of the positions mentioned. The page content should be as followed:
- Descriptions about each of the positions
- Skills and/or education required for these positions
- Salaries, benefits associated with these positions
- Professional organizations of which people who hold these positions are typical members
- This page must have at least five graphical elements. You must implement the following CSS features:
1. Box Model
2. Floating Elements
Remember that the recruiter wants this page to be well organized, informative, and attractive. Use colors and great graphics to make this Web page interesting so that he can attract more business.
Note! Software Citation Requirements
This course uses open-source software which must be cited when used for any student work. Citation requirements are on the Open Source Applications page.
Please review the installation instruction files to complete your assignment
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
STEP 1: Gather Web Content
- Create written Web content about each of the positions.
- Gather all the images that you will use.
STEP 2: Create Your Web Page
- Create an informal page layout for the Web page.
- Create the Web page based on criteria mentioned.
STEP 3: Submit Your Assignment
- Upon completion of this step, upload your site to the Web server and attach a copy of the zipped folder to the Dropbox.
Submit your lab to the Dropbox, located at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read these step-by-step instructions or watch this Tutorial Dropbox Tutorial.
Submit a Week 3 Lab folder, including
The HTML Web page
Associated CSS files
Images and multimedia (if any)
Use of Box Model, bordering, and floating elements 15
Completed Web page based on project specifications 15
Correct External CSS file that attaches to each page 10