ENGL 147N Week 5 Quiz: APA (Summer 2020)
- Question: What is the most current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association?
- Question: According to APA format, the list of references which appear at the end of your paper is … ?
- Question: What is the correct parenthetical citation for this source the first time it appears in your paper? Giachino, C., Stupino, M., Petarulo, G., & Bertoldi, B. (2017). Fear appeals in social marketing: The case of anti-speeding video advertisement “Mistakes”. Journal of Customer Behaviour, 16 (1), 61-74.
- Question: Select the correct format for the running head on the title page in APA style
- Question: Which of the following is a correct third parenthetical citation for this source (if it has already been cited twice in the paper): MacAllister, L., Bellanti, D. &Sakallaris, B.R. (2016). Exploring inpatients’ experiences of healing and healing spaces: A mixed methods study. Journal Of Patient Experience, 3(4), 119-130?
- Question: Which source correct cites a resource with more than seven authors?
- Question: What info should … italicized in this citation: Onosko, J. (2011). Race to the top leaves children and future citizens behind. Democracy & Education, 19(2), 1-11.
- Question: What material does NOT require an APA citation?
- Question: What is the correct format for citing a long quote (over 40 words) in APA format?
- Question: If the information is paraphrased, which parenthetical citation should … applied for this source?
McGonigle, D., Alestock, J., Upenieks, V., Hine, L., Sisk, R., & Meeks-Sjostrom, D. (2014). The coordinator role for a nursing online graduate practicum. Nurse Educator, 39 (1), 42-44. doi: 10.1097/NNE.0000000000000014
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878