HUMN 303 Week 6 Assignment: Art Creation & Reflection – Photography-Cinema (Summer 2020)
This week you will use your readings from the past week as a point of departure to create your own artistic production and a reflection paper.
Select a photograph or film art piece to use as a point of inspiration. Create an art piece of photography or cinematography inspired by your selected art piece. Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes and must be in MP4 format.
Note: If your art creation requires a separate file submission, please submit in the Art Creation Submission (Recordings) area following this assignment.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Part 2: Reflection
Write a reflection about the relationship between your art production and the inspiration piece. Include the following in the reflection paper:
- Inspiration Piece
- Use a link in the case of cinematography.
- Record the title, artist/director, year, and place of origin. Briefly explain the background of the inspiration piece. Your Art Piece
- If you selected cinematography, submit as a separate file in the
- Submission (Recordings) area following this assignment.
- Provide a title.
- Explain the background of your piece. Connection
- Explain the thematic connection between the two pieces. How are they similar and different?
- Are they the same medium? How does the medium impact what the viewer experiences? For photography, how do the formal elements of design compare to one another?