Liberty BUSI 201 Assignment 15 Excel 2016 Challenge Yourself 8.4 Answers Solutions
Complete many different versions to get an A on your grade!
Download it for more and ace on your assignments!
Challenge Yourself 8.4
b. Create a scenario named Original Financing to save the original values in cells B3, B5, B8, and B9.
c. Create a second scenario named Intermediate Car. Change the values as follows:
d. Show the Intermediate Car scenario to verify your data entry.
e. Create a third scenario named Luxury Car. Change the values as follows:
4. Create a scenario summary report to compare the results for cells B10 (the monthly payment) and B12 (the total cost of the car including interest).
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
5. The data in the MPG Data worksheet were downloaded from the Web site https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/download.shtml. The greenhouse gas scores range from 0 to 10, where 10 is best. The vehicles with the best scores on both air pollution and greenhouse gas receive the SmartWay designation. Use custom filtering to find cars in this data set that meet your criteria and then copy the smaller data set to another worksheet where you can work with it further.
6. On the My Car Data worksheet, use Advanced Filter to copy a subset of data to another location on this worksheet.
7. Format the filtered data set (cells A56:P72) as a table. Use White, Table Style Light 1, or Table Style Light 1. Be careful not to include row 55 in the table data range.
8. Insert a new column to the left of the Greenhouse Gas Score column. Hint: Be sure to add a column to the worksheet, not just the table.
9. Apply a new custom conditional formatting rule to cells N57:N72 to show the 4 Ratings icon set. Show the icon only.
10. Continue working with the filtered data that has the conditional formatting applied. Sort the table first alphabetically by the values in the Model column and then by icon in the Cmb MPG Icon column so the Signal Meter With Four Filled Bars icon appears at the top.
11. Go back to the main data set at the top of the My Car Data worksheet and add subtotals for each change in Model to calculate the average for the following: Air Pollution Score, City MPG, Hwy MPG, and Cmb MPG.
12. Collapse the data to show just the total rows.
13. Go to the MPG PivotTable worksheet. This sheet includes a PivotTable created from the data on the MPG Data worksheet.
14. To pay for the new car, you’ve decided to start a bakery business out of your home kitchen. You have limited capital and capacity, so you need to make wise decisions about which products to bake each day. Go to the Bakery Business worksheet. Cell B1 uses a SUMPRODUCT formula to calculate profit. Carefully review the assumptions and formulas in this worksheet before entering the following Solver parameters:
17. Submit project for grading.