Liberty BUSI 201 Assignment 3 Excel 2016 Challenge Yourself 4.3 Answers Complete Solution
Complete many different versions to get an A on your grade!
Download it for more and ace on your assignments!
Challenge Yourself 4.3
In this project, you will be working with a workbook used to analyze loan payments.
Skills needed to complete this project:
• Naming Worksheets
• Applying Themes
• Changing the Color of Sheet Tabs
• Changing the Worksheet View
• Adding Headers and Footers
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
• Freezing and Unfreezing Rows and Columns
• Moving and Copying Worksheets
• Inserting and Deleting Rows and Columns
• Grouping Worksheets
• Modifying Column Widths and Row Heights
• Hiding and Unhiding Rows and Columns
• Showing and Hiding Worksheet Elements
• Deleting Worksheets
• Changing Worksheet Orientation
• Printing Titles
• Scaling Worksheets for Printing
• Printing Selections, Worksheets, and Workbooks
1. Open the start file EX2016-ChallengeYourself-4-3. The file will be renamed automatically to include your name. Change the project file name if directed to do so by your instructor, and save it
2. If the workbook opens in Protected View, click the Enable Editing button in the Message Bar at the top of the workbook so you can modify the workbook.
3. Change the name of Sheet1 to: NewTruck
4. Apply the Organic theme.
5. Change the NewTruck sheet tab color to Red, Accent 4 (the third color from the right in the top row of theme colors).
10. Change the Option2 sheet tab color to Gold, Accent 6 (the first color at the right in the top row of theme colors).
11. Change the values in the Option2 worksheet. a. Change the amount borrowed (cell B3) to: 12,000
b. Change the APR (cell B5) to: 3.5%
12. Delete any extra rows at the bottom of the worksheet where the payment due is 0 (rows 40:41).
13. Group the NewTruck and Option2 worksheets. Make the following changes to both sheets at once. a. Change the width of the Payment Date column (column C) to exactly 19.
b. Delete the extra column (column H).
c. Unhide column G.
d. Hide the gridlines so they do not appear on‐screen.
e. Ungroup the worksheets.
14. Delete the Temp worksheet.
15. Change the page orientation for the NewTruck sheet to Landscape.
16. Modify the NewTruck sheet so row 8 will repeat at the top of every printed page.
17. Scale the Option2 sheet so all columns will fit on one page and all rows will fit on one page.
18. Print preview the entire workbook.
19. Save and close the workbook.
20. Upload and save your project file
21. Submit project for grading.