Liberty BUSI 240 Connect Homework Chapter 1 Answers Complete Solutions
Which discipline has provided OB with much of its knowledge of team dynamics, organizational socialization and power, and other aspects of the social system?
The anchor suggests that OB should benefit from knowledge, research, and theories from other fields, rather than relying solely on its own research base.
OB knowledge has benefited most from which other disciplines?
What are the multiple levels of analysis?
An individual, organization or other entity that affects or is affected by the actions of an organization are its .
the concept that includes the organization’s fit with its external environment, emphasis on organizational learning, and the ability to satisfy the needs of key stakeholders is known as
the study of organizational behavior looks at which of the following
According to the open systems perspective, which of the following would be considered outputs?
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Documenting knowledge, organizing it, and putting it in a form that can be available to others within the organization converts the knowledge into__ capital
The organizational learning process that involves the distribution of knowledge to others across the organization is known as knowledge
Which of the following are types of work that would be best suited for telecommuting
Teams whose members have diverse backgrounds
The benefits of telecommuting include
The conceptual anchor of OB that suggests that an action may have different consequences in different situations is the anchor
Which of the following are common indicators of effective transformation processes in the operation of an organization
is the generational cohort of those born between 1965 and 1980.
According to the open systems perspective, departments, teams, informal groups and other elements within an organization are categorized as internal.
The field of organizational behavior relies on a set of basic beliefs or knowledge structures known as _____
The process of acquiring knowledge by hiring individuals or acquiring entire companies is referred to as _______
The objective or outcome that most theories of OB have is organizational ______
When scholars suggest that OB suffers from a “trade deficit”, they mean that
research typically involves forming research questions, collecting data, and testing hypotheses against those data.
The three forms of intellectual capital are human, relationship and capital
involves making decisions and taking actions based on systematic research investigation.
The conceptual anchor of OB that suggests that OB should be understood from the perspectives of the individual, the team and the organization is the anchor.
1. Which of the following perspectives of organizational effectiveness is characterized by an input transformation-output process?
2. Which of the following are types of work that would be best suited for telecommuting?
3. The objective or outcome that most theories of organizational behavior have is organizational…
4. The three forms of intellectual capital are human, relationship and Structural capital.
5. Rank the following generational cohorts from the oldest to the youngest, with the oldest group listed at the top.
6. The anchors of organizational behavior knowledge include the systematic research anchor, the multiple levels of analysis anchor, the multidisciplinary anchor, and the __________ anchor.