NR 507 Week 2 Quiz
NR 507 Week 2 Quiz – Real Exam Q & A
- Question: All of the following are characteristics that occur with any type of acute inflammation except? p.214
- Question: The primary phagocytic cells in the immune systems are (p. 199)
- Question: Which of the ff is NOT a function of T- Cells?
- Question: Chronic inflammation is defined as a long- term inflammatory response that last? P.214
- Question: The immune components to appear first in ANY immune response are?
- Question: Biopsy results for tumor staging would indicate? P. 394
- Question: The process by which tumors develop new vascular networks is?
- Question: The TNM classification system for clinical staging of cancer indicates p. 1238
- Question: All of the ff are characteristics of benign cells EXCEPT? P.364
- Question: All of the ff statements are true concerning the development of cancer EXCEPT?
- Question: Which would not shift the blood pH towards alkalosis? Fig 3-15, p 128
- Question: Hypoventilation can result in____________ leading to _____________ p. 130
- Question: … compartment that includes cerebral spinal fluid, peritoneal, and synovial fluid is known as?
- Question: Most of our body water is located in?
- Question: Interstitial fluid (IF) is located?
- Question: A deficiency in oxygen will cause all of the ff except? P. 29 fig 1-26
- Question: Which of the following organelle-function pairs is NOT correctly matched? P. 11
- Question: The endoplasmic reticulum (ER) provides a large surface area within the cells in which: p. 5
- Question: Which cell structure is responsible for digestion of foreign debris and worn out part of the cells? P. 7
- Question: The fluid Mosaic model explains: p. 12
NR 507 Week 2 Quiz – Study Guide
Cellular Structure and Function:
- Fluid Mosaic Model (plasma membrane)
- Structure of the cell along with their functions
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Cellular digestion
- Phase 1: Extracellular Enzyme Digestion
- ………….. Cytoplasmic Enzyme Digestion
- Phase 3: Intramitochondrial Digestion
- How Cancer Develops
- Characteristics of Benign Cells
- How tumors develop new vascular networks
- Biopsy Results for Tumor Staging
- TNM Classification
- Review cells involved in immune response and their function
- Acute and Chronic Inflammation: Characteristics of Both
- T-Cell Function
Fluid and Electrolytes:
- Review concepts of fluid shift from intracellular to extracellular compartments
- Review interstitial fluid compartments
- Body Fluid Compartments
- Review basic concepts of acid/base balance, including shifts in acid/base status
- Results of Hypoventilation on acid/base balance
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878