NR 507 Week 5 Assignment: Disease Process Presentation Part 2 – Ulcerative Colitis
The purpose of the Week 5 Disease Process Assignment Part 2 is for learners to:
- Link development of initial presenting signs and symptoms of disease to change to tissue organ and system functioning.
- Describe how the disease is diagnosed.
- Describe pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for disease management.
Requirements – Description of the Assignment
In Week 7, students will presentment an audio/video PowerPoint presentation using the Disease Process Presentation Guidelines and Rubric located under Course Resources. To ensure timely development of the Week 7 assignment and an opportunity to receive feedback from the course faculty, students will develop the Week 7 presentation in 2 parts. Parts 1 and 2 will … submitted as a PowerPoint presentation that contains thorough speaker notes. After students have received faculty feedback on Parts 1 and 2, students will develop the final presentation that is audio and video recorded and uploaded to the Week 7 Discussion Board.
Criteria for Content
- Link changes in the tissue, organ, and system functioning to the initial presenting signs and symptoms seen in primary care of the disease. Ulcerative Colitis
- Provide a brief description of how the disease is … Ulcerative Colitis
- Provide a brief description of the pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions used to treat and manage the disease.
- Summarize the disease on final slide with concluding remarks, include implications of nurse practitioner practice.
- Utilize at least two current peer review scholarly sources to support presentation content.
Preparing the Assignment – Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
- The presentation should include a PowerPoint presentation that contains detailed speaker notes.
- … contain main heading slides that address the assignment criteria listed above.
- The presentation should contain appropriate evidence to support the information presented per APA format.
- Slides should … used as cues to topics and key concepts without lengthy sentences and paragraphs.
- The presentation should contain a reference slide with all sources written in APA format.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878