NR 509 Week 1 Shadow Health: Digital Clinical Experience (DCE) Orientation
Digital Clinical Experiences allow nursing students to demonstrate and perfect their clinical reasoning skills through life-like interactions with Digital Standardized Patients. Digital Clinical Experiences are … our conversation engine and … using our proprietary Student Performance Index.
Interview: Utilizing our natural language conversation engine, students engage in open-ended conversations to gather subjective data and practice patient-centered communication.
Examine: Students perform tests and use instruments to gather and then record objective patient data.
Document: Students synthesize their findings and compare their work to an exemplar’s model note.
Learn: Students engage in debriefing immediately following every assignment, and are given feedback on the discrete components of clinical reasoning measured by our validated Student Performance Index.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
NR 509 Week 1 Shadow Health Digital Clinical Experience (DCE) Orientation Transcript
- Patient Exam Time: 11 min
- All Lines (32) Interview Questions (3) Statements (1) Exam Actions (28)
NR 509 Week 1 Health Assessment Digital Clinical Experience: Comment Bank Responses
- Top Issues:
- Problems with Patient Communication:
- Health History:
- Varied areas of growth across assignments and general comments
- The following comments can be used as an explanation to students as to what a certain component is, i.e. what they were supposed to assess & document.