NR 511 Week 5 SNAPPS Presentation Assignment: Hepatitis C
NR 511 Week 5 SNAPPS Oral Presentation on Template: Hepatitis C
NR 511 Week 5 SNAPPS Written Assignment on Template: Hepatitis C
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
- Using a patient seen in their clinical setting, students will give an oral presentation (via Voice Thread or Kaltura) using the 6-step learner-centered SNAPPS model to:
- Summarize briefly the history and findings;
- Narrow the differential to three relevant possibilities;
- Analyze the differential by comparing and contrasting the possibilities;
- Probe the preceptor/instructor by asking questions about uncertainties, difficulties, or alternative approaches;
- Plan management for the patient’s medical issues; and
- Select a case-related issue for self-directed learning
- In addition to the oral presentation, the student will submit a written summary using the template provided.
- As part of the summary, the student will research the self-directed learning topic that was identified in the oral presentation to provide a written summary of what was learned using appropriate scholarly references.
- In-text citations and reference list provided must … in APA format.
- The presentation must … submitted to the Week 5 discussion board. The written portion of the assignment must … submitted on the template provided to the assignment box.
Preparing the paper
The written portion of this assignment is to … completed on the corresponding SNAPPS WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT TEMPLATE which will … submitted to the assignment box. There is also a SNAPPS ORAL PRESENTATION TEMPLATE which should serve as a guide for the oral presentation only. Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling should … observed. In-text citations and reference page should follow APA format. Scholarly evidence-based medicine (EBM) references must … used.