NR 511 Week 5 SNAPPS Written Assignment on Template (Summer 2018)
SNAPPS is a learner-centered approach to case presentation in the clinical setting. This model allows the student to take an active role in their educational encounter by discussing the patient encounter beyond the facts, verbalizing their clinical reasoning, asking questions, and engaging in follow-up learning pertinent to the educational encounter. This exercise is designed to develop the student’s ability to organize patient information in a meaningful way and guide the student in their oral patient presentations in the clinical setting.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
- Using a patient seen in their clinical setting, students will give an oral presentation. (via Voice Thread or Kaltura) using the 6-step learner-centered SNAPPS model.
- In addition to the oral presentation, the student will submit a written summary using the template provided.
- As part of the summary, the student will research the self-directed learning topic. That was … in the oral presentation to provide a written summary of what was … using appropriate evidence-based, scholarly references.
- In-text citations and reference list provided must … in APA format.
- The presentation must … submitted to the Week 5 discussion board before Sunday. The written portion of the assignment must … submitted on the template provided to the assignment box before Sunday.
Preparing the Paper
The written portion of this assignment is to … completed on the corresponding SNAPPS Written Assignment Template which will … submitted to the assignment box. In-text citations and reference page should follow APA format. Scholarly evidence-based medicine (EBM) references must … used.