NR 511 Week 7 Clinical Practice Guideline PowerPoint: Allergic Rhinitis (Summer 2018)
Clinical guidelines provide recommendations on the diagnosis and management of certain conditions. Recommendations are based on evidence from a rigorous systematic review and synthesis of the published medical literature. Interpreting and learning to apply guidelines into practice is necessary to develop and enhance diagnostic reasoning skills.
Students will RANDOMLY assigned a topic by your instructor in Week 1. Students will post a brief PowerPoint summary presentation by Week 7. This will allow others to view their peer’s presentations in order to provide peer evaluations before Sunday. Presentations submitted after Week 7 will receive an automatic 0.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
- Students will randomly assigned a disease topic from the instructor in Week 1.
- Each student will locate and examine a current CPG for the assigned topic.
- A copy (or reference) of the intended CPG should submitted to the instructor by Week 3 for approval.
- In addition to the presentation, a Written Transcript (for instructor) must submitted to Week 7 assignment box.
- Students will share a copy of the CPG along with a link to their presentation.
- submitted after the deadline will receive an automatic 0.