NR 511 Week 7 Clinical Practice Guideline Written Transcript: Cystitis (Summer 2018)
Clinical guidelines provide recommendations on the diagnosis and management of certain conditions. Recommendations are based on evidence from a rigorous systematic review and synthesis of the published medical literature. Interpreting and learning to apply guidelines into practice is necessary to develop and enhance diagnostic reasoning skills.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
- Students will randomly assigned a disease topic from the instructor in Week 1.
- Each student will locate and examine a current CPG for the assigned topic.
- A copy (or reference) of the intended CPG should submitted to the instructor by Week 3 for approval.
- In Week 7, students will summarize the CPG and give a brief, oral presentation according to the directions and rubric listed below.
- In addition to the presentation, a Written Transcript (for the instructor) must submitted to the Week 7 assignment box.
- Students will share a copy of the CPG along with a link to their presentation.
- Transcripts are due by Week 7, Papers … after the deadline will receive an automatic 0.