NR 511 Week 7 Clinical Practice Guideline Written Transcript: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (2 Variants)
Clinical guidelines provide recommendations on the diagnosis and management of certain conditions. Recommendations are based on evidence from a rigorous systematic review and synthesis of the published medical literature. Interpreting and learning to apply guidelines into practice is necessary to develop and enhance diagnostic reasoning skills.
- Students will be randomly … a disease topic from the instructor in Week 1.
- Each student will locate and examine a current CPG for the assigned topic.
- A copy (or reference) of the intended CPG should … submitted to the instructor by Week 3 for approval.
- Students will summarize the CPG and give a brief, oral presentation according to the directions and rubric.
In addition to the presentation, a written transcript must … submitted to the Week 7 assignment box.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Written Transcript Highlights
Polycystic ovary syndrome is a common reproductive and endocrinologic disorder and is found in approximately 6-10% of the female population of reproductive age. Prevalence of diagnosis is based on the Rotterdam criteria, when there are two or more diagnosis’s made a conclusion of PCOS is found.
- Clinical Manifestations
- Key Action Statement Diagnosis
- Diagnosis in Adolescents
- Cutaneous manifestations
- Pregnancy complications
- Endometrial cancer
- Sleep apnea
- Cardiovascular risks
- Weight loss
- Use of Metformin
- Presented patient