NR 603 Week 8 Reflection (2 Versions)
Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #4, the MSN Essential IV, and the Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 7.
Program Outcome #4: Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care. (Professional identity
MSN Essential IV: Translating and Integrating Scholarship into Practice Recognize that the master’s-prepared nurse applies research outcomes within the practice setting, resolves practice problems, works as a change agent, and disseminates results.
Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 7
Health Delivery System Competencies
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
- Applies knowledge of organizational practices and complex systems to improve health care delivery.
- Effects health care change using broad based skills including negotiating, consensus-building, and partnering.
- Minimizes risk to patients and providers at the individual and systems level.
- Facilitates the development of health care systems that address the needs of culturally diverse populations, providers, and other stakeholders.
- Evaluates the impact of health care delivery on patients, providers, other stakeholders, and the environment.
- Analyzes organizational structure, functions and resources to improve the delivery of care.
- Collaborates in planning for transitions across the continuum of care.
**To see view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric.