Ashford BUS 311 Week 2 Discussion
Read the Case Campbell Soup Co. v. Wentz in the text. Answer the following questions:
• What were the terms of the contract between Campbell and the Wentzes?
• Did the Wentzes perform under the contract?
• Did the court find specific performance to be an adequate legal remedy in this case?
• Why did the court refuse to help Campbell in enforcing its legal contract?
• How could Campbell change its contract in the future so as to avoid the unconscionability problem?
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Guided Response: Review your peer’s responses. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ letting them know if you agree with their analysis. Legal analysis is fact-driven. If your analysis of the facts is different from a peer’s response, list the facts that led you to your conclusion. Did your peer give more weight to facts that you found unimportant? Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.