Devry BIS 155 Week 4 Quiz
(TCO 5) The tabs of grouped worksheets are displayed with a _____ background. (Points : 2)
Question 2. 2. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following would you perform to group-adjacent worksheets? (Points : 2)
- Click the first tab, hold Shift, and then click the last tab.
- Click the first tab, hold Ctrl, and then click the last tab.
- Right-click a worksheet tab, and then select Select All Sheets.
- Right-click a worksheet tab, and then select Group.
Question 3. 3. (TCO 5) If the active cell is in column A, but not in row 1, when you click the Split command, the worksheet will appear in two ________ panes. (Points : 2)
Question 4. 4. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following is not a method for splitting a worksheet? (Points : 2)
- Drag a split box.
- Double-click a split box.
- Right-click in the active cell and click Split.
- Click Split in the Window group on the View tab.
Question 5. 5. (TCO 5) Which of the following functions do not work with 3-D formulas? (Points : 2)
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Question 6. 6. (TCO 5) Which formula would return the #NAME? error? (Points : 2)
Question 7. 7. (TCO 5) Which of the following is a valid worksheet reference to a sheet named Year3? (Points : 2)
Question 8. 8. (TCO 5) You use the _____ to find personal data stored in the workbook or personal document properties. (Points : 2)
- privacy checker
- privacy Inspector
- document checker
- document Inspector
Question 9. 9. (TCO 5) You annotate a cell with a reminder by inserting a _____. (Points : 2)
Question 10. 10. (TCO 5) To distribute a workbook to others so that it retains the same format and cannot be changed, you would save the workbook as a(n) _____ file. (Points : 2)
Question 11. 11. (TCO 5) Which of the following is not a customizable feature within Excel? (Points : 2)
- Mini toolbar
- Default font size
Question 12. 12. (TCO 5) What is the cause of the error message File in Use? (Points : 2)
- A user opens a shared workbook.
- Two users open the same unshared workbook.
- A user opens a workbook that is not shared.
- Two users open the same shared workbook.
Question 13. 13. (TCO 5) Which of the following changes will Excel not track? (Points : 2)
Question 14. 14. (TCO 5) In Excel, what enables the user to create and maintain custom properties for the current workbook, such as Department, Project, and Purpose? (Points : 2)
Question 15. 15. (TCO 5) In Excel, what displays above the workbook so that you can view and edit properties while reviewing the workbook data? (Points : 2)
- Automatic property
- Excel options
- Document Properties
- Document Panel