DeVry BIS 245 Week 2 iLab
You have been asked to create a conceptual database model using MS Visio Database Model Diagram Template. The purpose of this lab is to have you gain experience with the various modeling tools needed to create a conceptual model (entity-relationship diagram) of a database. You will then modify the model for implementation as an MS Access database. You will create and modify one conceptual model.
You will then create an MS Access database based on the model developed in Visio, creating the necessary tables and relationships.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Upon completing this lab, you will accomplish the following.
- Relying on detailed instructions, add two entities to the existing conceptual model (ERD), including attribute data types and required field lengths.
- Create a new MS Access database file.
- Using the model from Parts A and B of the lab, and relying on detailed instructions, create the first two tables in the database.
- Use the experience gained in creating the first two tables to add the remaining tables.
- Using the model from Parts A and B of the lab, and relying on detailed instructions, create the relationship between the first two tables in the database.
- Use the experience gained in creating the first relationship to create the remaining relationships between the tables.
Part A: YourNameLab2.vsdx (Visio Diagram)
Part B: YourNameLab2.accdb (Access Database)
Microsoft Office: Word 2016, Visio 2016, and Access 2016
Options for accessing the software:
- Use a personal copy on your PC. You have access to MS Visio 2016 and MS Access 2016 in the Citrix Lab environment at lab.devry.edu.
- If you are a MAC user, click to read the MAC User Information.
- Click DeVry virtual lab (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. environment to access all Microsoft Office software. For additional information about the virtual lab and how to save files, click the Lab icon on the Course Resources page.