DeVry BIS 245 Week 2 Quiz
When building a database, you should first
- create and input the design of the table and reports at the same time.
- determine the input and then design the tables.
- determine the output and then design the tables.
- input the data and then design the reports.
All of the following describe a large database system except
- different users may have different levels of access to data in the database.
- simultaneous logging into a database is not recommended.
- multiple users in the database are common.
- the database could be split into a front and back end.
Columns in an Access table are called
Queries can do all of the following except
- display specific records from tables and other queries.
- perform calculations.
- provide parameters at run time.
- run from a table datasheet view.
Relational table and relationship have different meanings; the difference is
- relationships focus on query filters, whereas relational tables focus on filters only.
- that there really is no difference.
- a relational table defines a logical association between two relationships.
- a relational table is a two-dimensional structure, whereas the relationship defines an association between the tables.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
A text data type has a maximum character size of
- Limited only by memory
The following describes characteristics of the caption property except
- allows for spaces between words.
- appears in datasheet, report and form views.
- can be used in place of a field name in an expression.
- can substitute a field name in datasheet view.
Which of the following is NOT an example of a primary key?
- ISBN number for a textbook
- Last name
- Social Security Number
- Student ID
Which of the following is NOT an Access data type?
In Access, which item below is NOT considered a logical operator?