DeVry BIS 245 Week 4 Quiz
Entity attributes are represented as
- fields or columns.
- records or rows.
See Chapter 2: Grauer section of the book.
All of the following are Access data types except
- auto number.
Which wizard is NOT available from the query wizard?
- Crosstab query wizard
- Find duplicates query wizard
- Simple query wizard
- Summarize query wizard
Access has _____ data types.
A calculated field may contain the following elements except
- an arithmetic operator.
- a hyperlink.
- a built-in function with built-in calculations.
- a constant or value that doesn’t change.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Which of the following statements is true about queries?
- Forms and queries are actually the same things.
- Queries can only be based on one table.
- Queries can be based on one or more related tables.
- The instructions to create a query are not stored in the database.
The following are steps to create an expression using an expression builder.
- Open query in design view, click field row of blank column, click builder in the query setup group.
- Open report in design view, click builder n the query setup group.
- Open the query in design view, click field row of any column, click builder in the query setup Group.
- None of the above
Which of the following is NOT true of a birth date field?
- Birth date is considered constant.
- A birth date would be defined as a date/time field.
- Birth date should not be considered a calculated field.
- Date arithmetic can be applied to a process date field.
A parameter query is
- a select query where the user provides the criterion at run time.
- an action query used to modify data
- an aggregate query used to summarize field data.
- used to backup databases.
A make table query
- creates the structure of a table but does not populate the table with records.
- is another name for an append query.
- selects records from one or more tables and uses them to create a new table.
- requires the destination table to exist first.