DeVry BIS 245 Week 5 iLab
You have been asked to create a database model using the MS Visio Database Model Diagram Template. The purpose of this lab is to provide experience normalizing the database to third normal form based on limited instructions, data requirements, and associated business rules.
The lab begins with creating a form in Access using the Form Wizard. After the form is created, the user can use themes to change the appearance of the form. The second part of the lab uses form design to create a form. Finally, the form will be customized.
Upon completing this lab, you will be able to
- create a new Visio file for database design; and
- using the data requirements and the business rules provided, develop a conceptual model (ERD), including attribute data types and required field lengths.
- create a form using form design; and
- create a form using the form wizard.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
• Step 1: YourName_Lab5A_ERMatrix.docx
• Step 3: YourName_Lab5A.vsdx (Visio Diagram)
• Step 5: YourName_Lab5B_Final.accdb (Access Database)
Microsoft Office: Word 2016, Visio 2016, and Access 2016
Options for accessing the software:
- Use a personal copy on your PC. You can request a copy of Microsoft Office 2016 via the Student Software Store icon on the Course Resources page. Microsoft Office is located on the Students area and all other Microsoft products, such as Visio and Access, are located on the DreamSparks tab.
- If you are a MAC user, click to read the MAC User Information.
- Click DeVry virtual lab (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.environment to access all Microsoft Office software. For additional information about the virtual lab and how to save files, click the Lab icon on the Course Resources page.