DeVry CARD 405 Week 1 Assignment
This week, we will link the process of truly understanding yourself with that of the initial phases of finding the job of your dreams. To do this, you will need to complete the Personality Analysis and Job Consideration Report. The steps for this assignment are listed below.
PART 1: TAKING THE ASSESSMENTS
• Access the 16 Personalities Assessment here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test (Links to an external site.).
• Complete the NERIS Type Explorer personality assessment.
• Once finished, be sure to review the results and the full analysis provided to you.
• Now you should convert your results into the Keirsey Temperament Sorter code. The process for this is explained in Exhibit 3.5 in your text.
PART 2: CONSIDER AND ESTABLISH YOUR IDEAL FUTURE AS IT RELATES TO YOUR PROGRAM OF STUDY AT DEVRY UNIVERSITY.
• You will use this information to describe your ideal future on the Personality Analysis and Job Consideration Report Template.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
PART 3: IDENTIFY AND CREATE YOUR 1-, 2-, AND 5-YEAR CAREER GOALS AND ASSOCIATE THESE GOALS WITH THE POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS, JOB TITLES, AND SALARY RANGES THAT GO WITH THEM. THIS IS AN EXERCISE IN CRITICAL THINKING, TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE POSSIBILITIES – PLEASE DO NOT LIMIT YOURSELF TO ONE ORGANIZATION (CONDUCT AN ENVIRONMENTAL SCAN OF INDUSTRY) OR EMPLOYMENT ONLY.
• Develop your 1-, 2-, and 5-year career goals. Consider these goals as the stepping stones of achieving that ideal future that you established above.
• Research and list potential employers, organizations, and people that fit within the time frame of these goals. This requires a minimum of one organization, but it could be more, depending on your current access to the field of your dreams.
• Determine three possible job titles offered at this organization that fit within your 1-, 2-, and 5-year plans.
• Research the current salary ranges for these job titles. This can be done at www.salary.com (Links to an external site.).
PART 4: REFLECTION
• The final stage of any activity should always be to reflect on what you learned during the process. For this, you will need to provide a written summary of what you learned about yourself and the characteristics of your dream job as a result of the reflection and research you have done in this assignment.
Record your outcomes and observations on the Personality Analysis and Job Consideration Report Template (Links to an external site.).
Do not forget to submit your assignment.