Week 1: Personality Analysis and Job Consideration Report
[message_box bg=”#hex or http://imageurl”] This document contains the template you will use to complete this assignment. Save the file by adding your last name to the filename:
Be sure to proofread and spell-check your work before you submit it. [/message_box]
There are FOUR parts to this assignment.
Part 1: Analyzing the Results
- Reflect on your results from 16 Personalities Assessment and compare them to the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. (12 points)
16 Personalities Assessment Results
1. What were your specific results according to the assessment?
2. What are the strengths and weaknesses associated with your results?
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Keirsey Temperament Sorter Comparison
3. Refer to Exhibit 3.5 in your text. What is your two-letter equivalent in comparison to your 16 Personalities Assessment results?
4. According to Exhibit 3.6 in your text, what characteristics are associated with your Keirsey’s temperament type?
Putting This All Together
5. Provide three examples of instances where you can, or have, demonstrated any of these skills in your professional life.
6. How can you utilize this knowledge into your job search or current employment situation (if you are already established within your chosen field)?
Part 2: Describing the Ideal Job
- Describe your ideal job. (6 points)
Part 3: Linking Your Goals to the Job
- Identify your one-, two-, and five-year career goals; create a list of possible employers of choice in your career field (minimum of three); possible job titles for your one-, two-, and five-year goals (one for each goal); and current salary ranges for those job titles. (57 points)
Part 4: Reflection Summary
- Provide a summary of what you have learned about yourself and the characteristics of your dream job as a result of the reflection and research you have done as part of this assignment (minimum of 100 words). (15 points)