CIS115 Week 1 Lab Overview
Title of Lab: Building a Registration Form and Pay Calculator in Python
Summary – Part 1
Create a program that allows a student to complete a registration form and displays a completion message that includes the user’s full name and a temporary password.
Summary – Part 2
Create a program that calculates a user’s weekly gross and take-home pay.
• 2 source code Python files.
• A Word document containing both source code and the screen print of the program outputs.
Part 1 – Registration Form
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Idle
Birth Year: 1934
Welcome Eric Idle!
Your Registration is complete.
Your temporary password is: Eric*1934
• The user’s full name consists of the user’s first name, a space, and the user’s last name.
• The temporary password consists of the user’s first name, an asterisk (*), and the user’s birth year.
• Assume the user will enter valid data.