DeVry ECON 312 Week 5 Assignment
Case Study Description:
In this assignment, you need to analyze unemployment-related issues. You need to analyze only one issue (topic).
You are going to study the past trends, provide an overview of the current status, and provide solutions to overcome any problems related to the issue you are studying. You will use data, articles, and government reports to draw a clear picture of the current unemployment issues.
Some unemployment-related topics that you could choose from (choose only one topic) include the following.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
- Part-time employment rates for economic reasons
- Unemployment rates among young college graduates
- Unemployment rates by gender
- Unemployment rates among Black and Hispanic communities
- Low supply of labor (professionals) in certain industries
- High supply of labor in education
- Low wages by profession and their causes
- Low demand for labor in some industry (you could choose whatever industry you wish)
- Low wages in some parts of the country
- High unemployment rate among workers with high school diploma or less
Your research needs to be structured with consistent and clear thoughts. It also needs to be supported by facts and data. Your results need to be based on solid facts. Your conclusion and recommended solution need to be thorough and based on your findings and understanding of unemployment and GDP.