DeVry ETHC 445 Week 1 Assignment
Week 1 Assignment: Paper – Ethical Memoir
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
• Textbook: Chapter 1, 5, 12 (section: “Introduction”; “The Classical Period”; and Appendix – “Writing about Moral Issues”)
Using the ethical memoir from your introductory discussion, compose a paper that describes the moral-ethical dilemma that you encountered and what the outcome of that dilemma was in more detail. This assignment is a revised and extended version of the introductory discussion. Address the following questions:
• Did you solve the dilemma? If so, how? If not, what were the repercussions or consequences?
• What would you do differently if faced with the same problem today?
• What is the importance of good ethics?
• Why should we be concerned about our actions?
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Remember, the dilemma should be detailed with description and dialogue. Regard the questions as prompts, not an ordering of your responses. This is not a Q&A essay, but rather a graceful reflection regarding a difficult ethical dilemma you faced.
Cite the textbook and incorporate outside sources, including citations.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
• Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
• 1-inch margins
• Double spaced
• 12-point Times New Roman font
• Title page
• References page