DeVry HSM 310 Week 8 Course Project
One member from each group will submit their Course Project Presentation. Everyone is required to offer comments on at least two groups’ work, other than their own, and provide effective and constructive feedback. In your comments, please remember to be professional and polite. A good critique isn’t all about what you like. It can be about what you don’t like, what could be changed or done better, and what might be done differently for better effect. You, in turn, will need to acknowledge and respond to this feedback. Remember, they must still be quality posts. Simply stating, “Nice job, I agree” is not sufficient. Examples of quality posts include:
• Providing additional information to the discussion;
• Elaborating on previous comments from others;
• Presenting explanations of concepts or methods to help fellow students,
• Presenting reasons for or against a topic in a persuasive fashion,
• Sharing your own personal experiences that relate to the topic, and
• Providing a URL and explanation for an area you researched on the Internet.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Summary of deliverables:
• One member from each group will submit their Course Project Presentation;
• Each student is required to provide feedback to at least two other groups;
• Each student is required to respond to feedback provided to their group.