DeVry MIS 540 Week 2 Case Analysis
This week we will be doing an individual Case Analysis. Please choose from one of the cases below.
• Chapter 1 Case: The World Is Flat
• Chapter 2 Case: Business Week Interview with Michael Porter
• Chapter 3 Case: Got Milk? It’s Good for You—Unless It Is Contaminated!
• Chapter 4 Case: Manipulating the Data to Find Your Version of the Truth
• Unit Closing Case One: Best of the Best – Under 25 (answer questions 1-3)
Use the Team Case Analysis Guidelines under Course Resources to analyze the case you chose. NO SUMMARY VIDEO IS NEEDED THIS WEEK.
Please post your summary and answers to your questions in Week 3 Team Case Discussion area.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Qustion # 1) How do they turn the data into information?
Qustion # 3) As a manager, what do you need to understand when reading or listening to economic and business reports?