Devry PROJ 587 Week 3 Quiz
Question 1 (20 / 20 pts)
(CO A) You work for Holt consulting company, which has been asked to recommend organizational improvements for CDC Software Company. You have been assigned to present PPM. Your boss has informed you that CDC Software Company knows nothing about PPM and you will need to cover the items below in your presentation.
• What is a PPM?
• Compare PPM, PgM, and Project level.
• Benefits of each (PPM, PgM, and Project)
• Why should CDC Software Company implement a PPM?
Question 2 (20 / 20 pts)
(CO B) The project framework offers clarity to the project flow for executives and includes five stages. Define these five project structure stages and explain what each means.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Question 3 (20 / 20 pts)
(CO C) You are DeVry’s PM of a project to develop an Android Bluetooth application. The applications have 4 key features, turning on/off, querying, searching, and pairing. A budget of $250 per feature and a schedule of 1 feature per day. The project should be finished in 4 days for a total of $800.
Now, after Day 3, our progress is as follows:
- Day1 Progress: Turning On/Off feature completed, spent $200.
- Day2 Progress: Querying started, did not finished, spent $220.
- Day3 Progress: Querying finished. 50% of the Searching completed and spent $140.
- Calculate the PV, EV, AC, CPI, and SPI.
Question 4 (20 / 20 pts)
(CO C) The following acronyms are used when working with project budget or schedule: PV, AC, EV, and BAC. Define these acronyms, and explain how they are calculated and how they are used to measure or explain the projects budget and schedule.