Strayer ACC 556 Week 6 Assignment 1 Financial Analysis (4 Papers, Apple, Lowe’s, Mc Donalds, Walmart)
This Tutorial contains 4 Different Papers (Apple, Lowe’s, Mc Donalds, Walmart)
ACC 556 Week 6 Assignment 1 Financial Analysis
Assignment 1: Financial Analysis
worth 160 points
Use the Internet or Str databases to research one (1) publicly-traded company and review its last annual report. Use an investor’s view to perform financial analysis and discuss various non-financial factors impacting investment decisions.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- From an investor’s view, review the last annual report for the chosen company. Use financial analysis tools of liquidity, profitability, and solvency to evaluate the company’s performance and reasons for investing or not investing. Include the company’s ranking in the industry, and its major competitors.
- From an investor’s views, discuss at least three (3) non-financial factors that suggest investing in this company. These may include environmental responsibility (sustainability), corporate governance, etc. Explain the main reasons why these are important to an investor.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze and interpret financial statements.
- Evaluate management control systems and examine their relationship with accounting and planning, including feedback and non-ﬁnancial performance measurements.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial accounting for managers.
- Write clearly and concisely about financial accounting using proper writing mechanics.