Strayer BUS 100 Quiz 1 (3)
1. As competition has become truly global, free trade has resulted in ____ prices and ____ quality across virtually every product category.
2. Human resources include the
3. Entrepreneurs need economic freedom to thrive. Those freedoms include
4. ____ refers to differences in gender, age, religion, and nationality that affect the workforce.
5. Successful firms of today would
6. To be successful, entrepreneurs must be comfortable risking their money and _____ to start and manage a business.
7. The relationship era introduced the idea
8. The S&P 500 attributes an increase in the annual rate of return for firms in 2009 to
9. _____ refers to the quality and quantity of products and goods available to a population at a given time.
10. Nonprofit organizations are not in the business of
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
11. A corporation must register as a _____ in every state in which it operates other than its state of incorporation.
12. A _____ is a voluntary agreement between two or more people to jointly own a business.
13. A(n) _____ occurs when two companies agree to combine operations to form a new company.
14. The majority of businesses today are formed as
15. A key advantage of a corporation is that
16. From the standpoint of an owner, a major advantage of the sole proprietorship is the:
17. Not all corporations are large. In recent years, about 24 percent of corporations have reported less than _____ in total sales revenue.
18. In the United States, _____ are the dominant form of business ownership in terms of net income.
19. A(n) _____ merger is the combination of two or more firms at different stages of production of a given product or service, so the firms have a buyer-seller relationship.
20. A _____ maintains limited liability but offers more flexibility in terms of tax treatment than other forms of business ownership.