Strayer BUS 100 Quiz 2 Chapter 2
1. In most states, the document that owners must file in order to form a corporation is referred to as the
2. In an acquisition, the firm being purchased is the _____ and the firm which is purchasing the other firm is the _____.
3. The party in a franchise relationship that pays for the right to use resources supplied by another business entity is known as the
4. The majority of businesses today are formed as
5. _____ is the contractual relationship in which an established firm supplies another business with unique resources in exchange for payment and other considerations
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
6. A corporation must register as a _____ in every state in which it operates other than its state of incorporation.
7. A _____ merger is the combination of firms in the same industry
8. Not all corporations are large. In recent years, about 24 percent of corporations have reported less than _____ in total sales revenue.
9. A(n) _____ merger is the combination of two or more firms at different stages of production of a given product or service, so the firms have a buyer-seller relationship
10. Types of corporations include