Strayer BUS 100 Quiz 4 Chapter 4
1. A business plan should include all of the following topics EXCEPT
2. _____are small segments within a market that can offer profit potential to entrepreneurs who know how to serve them.
3. All of the following are entrepreneurial characteristics, EXCEPT
4. When it comes to learning more about starting and running a small business,
5. _____ are companies that invest in start-up businesses with high growth potential in exchange for an ownership stake.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
6. The business plan has two main purposes
7. Over the last decade, small business created _____ of net new jobs in the United States.
8. A recent survey claims that half of all start-ups are funded _____, even though this source can result in very high financing costs.
9. _____ provide funds to small businesses with high growth potential in exchange for a share of ownership in the company.
10. Entrepreneurs who find new solutions to old problems and develop new products that people didn’t even realize they needed are said to have