Strayer BUS 100 Quiz 6 Chapter 9
1. _____ is the first step in the training and development process, designed to introduce employees to the company culture.
2. Businesses that offer employees a(n) _____ give them the option of working a full-time number of hours in less than the standard workweek
3. The main purpose of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was to
4. _____ is used to examine the specific tasks assigned to each position within a company
5. Many _____ have no expectation that employers will be loyal to them, and they do not feel that they owe their companies strong loyalty in return.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
6. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 created the _____ to enforce the act’s provisions
7. The main advantage of on-the-job training is that it is
8. The primary goal of most employment legislation is to
9. Employment expert James Challenger estimates that only about _____ of candidates are thoroughly vetted by the companies considering hiring them.
10. _____ is the function focused on maximizing the effectiveness of the workforce by recruiting world-class talent, promoting career development, and determining workforce strategies to boost organizational effectiveness