Strayer BUS 100 Week 11 Quiz 11
1. If trade restrictions among nations were eliminated, economists predict
2. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) implemented a debt relief program to benefit
3. The European Union created a common currency that 12, member states have since adopted. This common currency is referred to as the
4. When a country lacks hard currency, it must use _____ to complete international trade.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
5. Cell phone penetration is skyrocketing in many developing nations. Which of the following developing nations decided to forgo the conventional phone service of landlines by moving directly to cell phone networks?
6. Imports and exports enhance international trade while creating growth opportunities for nations. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of global trade?
7. The global trade recovery began in 2010. What one underlining factor may dampen the recovery over the long term?
8. The three countries participating in the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) are
9. The purpose of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) was to