Strayer BUS 100 Week 8 quiz 7
1. The Financial Accounting Standards Board hopes to make the U.S. accounting practices
2. As a _____ you work within an organization, preparing reports and analyzing financial information such as budgets and cost management.
3. _____ accountants provide services such as tax preparation, external auditing, or management consulting to clients on a fee basis.
4. _____ is/are the claims owners have against their firm’s assets.
5. Investors are provided with _____ from the firms whose stock they own. These documents provide additional information about the firm’s practices and operations.
6. What is the accounting equation?
7. _____ provide reports, information, and analysis to managers to assist them with making better informed decisions.
8. The major output of financial accounting is a set of statements including the
9. The _____ budget brings together all of the firm’s budgeting documents to provide a unified plan for the a specific budget period.
10. Bookkeepers encompass the routine procedures involved in reporting information about the financial transactions that affect an organization, while _____ go further by analyzing and interpreting this information and communicating the results to stakeholders.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
11. _____ consist(s) of the stocks of goods, materials, parts, and work-in-process that firms hold as part of doing business.
12. Financial planning asks all of the following questions EXCEPT:
13. Capital _____ is the process a firm uses to evaluate long-term investment proposals.
14. _____ are short-term IOUs issued by the U.S. government that mature in 4, 13, or 26 weeks.
15. Financial managers measure the benefits and costs of long-term investment proposals in terms of
16. A _____ is used to predict when a firm will likely experience temporary shortages or surpluses of cash.
17. Equity financing is provided by ____ while debt financing is provided by ____.
18. _____ are companies that provide short-term financing to firms by purchasing accounts receivable at a discount.
19. _____ are short-term, very safe, and highly liquid assets that firms include in the cash holdings they report on their balance sheet.
20. _____ is the functional area of business that is responsible for finding, among many alternatives, the best sources of funds and the best way to use them.