Strayer BUS 100 Week 8 quiz 8
1. The _____ is a broad stock index that includes many of the largest and best-known United States corporations.
2. The _____ dealt mainly with the regulation of secondary securities markets and created the _____.
3. For the past several decades, the _____ and _____ were the two largest securities exchanges in the United States.
4. Before going public, a firm must file a registration statement with the
5. A stock _____ is a short combination of letters used to identify the stock of a particular company.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
6. In the _____, corporations raise additional financial capital by issuing and selling new securities, while in the _____, investors trade previously issued securities.
7. _____ are the after-tax distribution of profits to corporate owners.
8. On financial websites, you can find
9. The exact date when the issuing firm must repay the principal to a bondholder is known as the bond’s _____ date.
10. Investors who use analytical techniques to try to predict when prices of particular stocks are likely to rise and fall are relying on