Strayer BUS 107 Quiz 9
1. ____ refers to programs that are embedded transparently in Web pages and that cause action to occur.
2. A Web server can compromise ____ if it allows automatic directory listings.
3. The protection of assets using nonphysical means is called ____ security.
4. Software applications called ____ provide the means to record information that passes through a computer or router that is handling Internet traffic.
5. ____ refers to protecting against unauthorized data disclosure and ensuring the authenticity of the data source.
6. ____ encryption encodes a message with an algorithm that uses a single numeric key, such as 456839420783, to encode and decode data.
7. Originally, the term ____ was used to describe a dedicated programmer who enjoyed writing complex code that tested the limits of technology.
8. Any act or object that poses a danger to computer assets is known as a ____.
9. ____ refers to preventing data delays or denials.
10. A ____, offered by companies such as American Express, carries no spending limit, and the entire amount charged to the card is due at the end of the billing period.
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
11. Creating truly anonymous electronic cash requires a bank to issue electronic cash with embedded ____ such that the bank can digitally sign the electronic cash while removing any association of the cash with a particular customer.
12. ____ is spending a particular piece of electronic cash twice by submitting the same electronic currency to two different vendors.
13. In a(n) ____ system, the card issuer pays the merchants that accept the card directly and does not use an intermediary, such as a bank or clearinghouse system.
14. ____ refers to preventing data delays or denials.
15. ____ is a key element in a phishing attack.
16. Internet payments for items costing from a few cents to approximately a dollar are called ____.
17. What payment method dominates online transactions today?
18. Whenever a third party processes a transaction, the system is called a(n) ____ system.
19. ACH is short for ____.
20. ____ is a technique for committing fraud against the customers of online businesses.