Strayer BUS 107 Week 4 Assignment 2 Starting a Business Online, Part 2
Imagine that you own a small, local clothing store along the Jersey Shore boardwalk and decide that you want to engage in e-Commerce.
Write a 4-5 page paper on the following:
- Imagine that someone has offered you $1,000 to buy your domain name shortly after you started your business online. Explain why or why you would not sell and cite the ethical dilemmas involved.
- The e-Commerce software you will be using must provide a catalog display, shopping cart capabilities, and transaction processing. The convenience and usability for the customer are the benefits of these functions. State how each of these functions could be beneficial to your business.
- Your business will have created a presence in the physical world by having a store along the boardwalk. Assess how you will create an effective presence on the Web, meeting the objectives listed in Chapter 3. Be sure to include how you would improve Web presence by increasing Website usability.
- Develop a Web marketing strategy for your company including the following: identify the market segments you will target, how you will reach that segment, and explain how you will advertise on the Web.
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . Watch The Video Below For More Information & How It Works!
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize the principal security and privacy issues related to electronic commerce and actions firms can take to address these issues.
- Identify the basic elements of the technology infrastructure used to conduct electronic business.
- Explain the basic communications and network concepts used in electronic commerce and the basic functioning of the Internet and the World Wide Web.
- Outline the considerations for marketing on the World Wide Web and creating an effective Web presence.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in fundamentals of e-business.
Write clearly and concisely about the fundamentals of e-business using proper writing mechanics