Strayer BUS 303 Week 5 Final Human Resources Management
The primary function of human resource management is to increase the effectiveness and contribution of employees in the attainment of organizational goals and objectives. Consider all the areas of HRM that have been discussed in class:
- § EEO and Affirmative Action,
- § Human resources planning, recruitment, and selection,
- § Human resources development,
- § Compensation and benefits,
- § Safety and Health, and
- § Employee and labor relations.
Submit a Reflective Paper in which you explain how these aspects work together to perform that primary function. Are any aspects more important than the others? Why or why not? How do you believe the HRM role can be optimized for shaping organizational and employee behavior?
Name: Jennifer Lucas
Status: Online ⬤
Classes Taken: 3878
The Reflective Paper must:
- identify the main issues in the chosen area,
- demonstrate new learning that has occurred,
- include class activities or incidents that facilitated learning and understanding,
- identify specific current and/or future applications and relevance to your workplace, and
- reflect the potential impact on your future career plans or even in your personal life at home. The emphasis of the Reflective Paper should be on parts ‘d’ and ‘e,’ and on the application of new learning. Explore, in-depth, the benefits of the new learning and understanding that has taken place.